Master Bathrooms & Kitchens is a renovation company that has been renovating homes beautiful since 1995. We are family owned and operated and offer advice and expertise that only comes from years of experience. Our mission is to provide high quality workmanship at honest prices. Be sure to peruse our website for more renovation inspiration and simply call us on (02)9899-9330 for a quotation today!
So why choose us?
- Over 28 Years in Business – Fred personally has more than 35 years experience.
- Fully licensed & Insured – with an impeccable history.
- Eligible for HBCF Home Warranty Insurance .
- 7 Year Guarantee.
- Fixed Contract.
- No Hidden Costs.
- License number 178503C
- ACN 071221344
- ABN 82 071 221 344
- Local business serving locals.
What to look for when hiring a bathroom & kitchen renovation company.
Undertaking a renovation in your home is a huge commitment that requires many decisions. The most important of which, is who to entrust to carry out your renovation.
While most homeowners are very aware of the basics, such as:
- Asking for recommendations from friends, family and social groups.
- Check for licensing credentials.
- Obtaining three quotes.
In addition to these, we recommend taking note of the following to help guide your decision and safe guard your investment.
- Pay attention to the actual years an entity has been in business, not their quotation of “years of experience”. Years of experience can apply to any one person who may only be partially involved in the business and their personal years of experience, not the years the business has in fact traded.
- While on the NSW Fair trading website, check the license history of the contractor for complaints.
- Ensure HBCF Insurance eligibility. This insurance is required by law in NSW for all renovation work over $20,000.00. Which most bathroom, kitchens and laundry renovations exceed in cost.
- Check social media. Any reputable renovation business that produces high quality work will have an active social media presence. And why wouldn’t they? Social media provides the perfect opportunity, and ideal platform to showcase their work without having to pay for it. While they may not be quite as active as other accounts you may follow, you should expect them to post a new project at a least monthly. These posts should also look genuine, not AI created.
- While on the subject of photos, all images on a business’s website and social media accounts should be of their own work, not AI or stock images. A website project gallery is an ideal way to display completed projects so potential customers can view their work. A showroom has a very limited space in which to display project ideas, whereas a website is a fantastic platform to provide renovation inspiration while simultaneously showcasing completed work.
- Look at online reviews. Read through and evaluate for yourself.
Watch our video below to see just some of our beautiful projects: